Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ticker snapshot

"Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles ...."

Today's tally has me breaking 100.

My goal is to run 500 miles by the end of the year. I started almost 3 months into the year, and am currently on pace (15+ miles per week) to reach that goal. However, there are things like summer heat, winter cold, snowstorms, music schools and various other lifestyle impediments to contend with. I've loaded the continually-updating version of the ticker at the very very bottom of my blog page. If you see me flagging, do me a favour and give me the gears about it, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.