Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breathing space

Look at what my half-a-terabyte new hard drive has done to relieve my old C: drive of its overload. I moved My Documents over to my new drive and life's good here again. I can download photos off my camera and get new podcasts for my iPod. My computer is much happier. It's still a bit of a dinosaur in terms of processing speed and all that, but it has the Windows memory it needs to open Firefox without me needing to take a coffee break while it does its stuff.

Pink hard drive is a good thing. Photos to follow.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Miranda! My first thought when I came in here and saw your screen capture was "Oh, Miranda cleaned off her hard drive!"

    I've been putting off cleaning mine up, going through photos and all sorts of who knows what. Maybe I should look at the new hard drive option myself!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.