This evening we had our official meeting to talk about it. Zowee. Who would 'a thunk it? To wit, the kids' input:
- Yes, let's keep the 11 pm bedtime. In fact, some of the kids would like to make bedtime earlier, but that's always an option, so an 11 pm rule is fine.
- Yes, let's keep the Structured Schooling. A couple of hours a day is about right.
- Let's buy more workbooks and DVD lectures so that there are more resources available as the year progresses.
- No-Screen Day. It's cool. But once a week is probably too often to keep it 'special.' Let's have a biweekly No-Screen Day.
- Things are better now. Let's keep working on this. We're getting somewhere.