Saturday, May 14, 2011

Barefoot running

Just for fun. A presentation I put together about barefoot running, pulling together a variety of resources. There's a lot more interest around here than there was a year or so ago. Be patient while it loads, and then use your > arrow key to move through the slides. There's one quite long video embedded near the beginning which I find fascinating, but you may feel differently ... feel free to click past it. Obviously this is intended to go along with additional explanations and demonstrations in places.

2 comments:

  1. Great presentation Miranda. You continue to inspire me (not that I'm doing any running.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda,

    I haven't left you a comment in a really long time, but I've been reading your blog since Fiona was a baby. I wanted to pass along a website I thought you might be interested in:

    http://www.toesalad.com/

    The guy who runs this minimalist footwear site is the husband of another of my favorite homeschooling mom bloggers at http://fimby.tougas.net/

    I'll also take this opportunity to thank you for inspiring me all of these years. I've learned so much from reading your blog as well as from your message board posts. I think I first "met" you way back in 2005 or so on the ivillage unschooling board. My daughter was a baby and I was just beginning to think about homeschooling. Your thoughtful words on homeschooling helped me to see that it could be a reality for our family. Now here we are well into this homeschooling journey with a 9 and 3 year old. I couldn't imagine it any other way.

    Thanks so much for sharing your life here. I've loved learning about your family over the years.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.