Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Quoth the homeschoolers, again

"You should try shooting my friend while I go poo."
Noah, encouraging Sophie to take a turn at a new robotics game while he takes a bathroom break.

"You're going to have to make a choosement about coming to Noah's quartet rehearsal."
Fiona, demonstrating an endearing over-generalization of language rules.

"I don't see why they even need drivers licenses. I think they should just let it be a Darwinian thing."
Sophie, musing tongue in cheek about survival of the fittest on the roadways.

"At least there's only one of me."
Erin, responding to my complaint-in-jest about the cut surface of the loaf of bread being turned to the left on the cutting board due to her left-handedness. Taken out of context I have to say that truer words were never spoke!

1 comment:

  1. Good quotes! But half of our family (two out of four) is left-handed. It doesn't seem so unusual here, and I also have to put up with left-handed turning of the bread, twist-ties, etc. much more often.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.